Invite Me To Speak!
With 7 years of teaching in front of classrooms of 20+ (K-12) students, and 3 years of facilitating interactive workshops for small groups of adults, I would love to be the next speaker at your event.
CLICK HERE to download my media kit.
Keynote Presentations Below:
FOR COLLEGE (ESL) ORGANIZATIONS:
- How To Diversify Your Lesson Plans For Multicultural Students
- How To Work With Children In A Diverse World
FOR BUSINESS EVENTS:
- How To Write Your First Book: The 5-Step Process
- How To Influence Your Audience With Your Words via Website, Social Media, and Sales Copy
FOR BLOGGING (ONLINE MARKETING) EVENTS:
- How To Use Social Media To Market Your Blog And Increase Brand Awareness
- How To Monetize Your Blog With Digital Products (e.g. eBooks, online workshops, etc.)
FOR CHURCH EVENTS:
- How To Use Social Media To Increase the Visibility of Your Church and/or Ministry
- How To Expand Your Creative Brand & Ministry By Becoming More Visible In The Marketplace
To work with me, you can email me at email@example.com
The above picture shows me in the classroom after a presentation at El Camino College Compton Center. As a Compton native, I felt it necessary to go back to my community and share a lesson on diversity in the classroom. As a former ESL teacher in South Korea, I believe diversity is necessary inside and outside the classroom.
Plus 1 Tour.
Invited as a guest on the Plus 1 Tour hosted by Lady A. of www.ladyaglobal.com to discuss my experience as a Christian living and teaching abroad.