Invite Me To Speak!
With 7 years of teaching in front of classrooms of 20+ (K-12) students and 5 years of facilitating interactive workshops for small groups of adults, I would love to be the next speaker at your event.
CLICK HERE to download my media kit.
To work with me, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Compton College. (2015)
The above picture shows me in the classroom after a presentation at El Camino College Compton Center. As a Compton native, I felt it necessary to go back to my community and share a lesson on diversity in the classroom. As a former ESL teacher in South Korea, I believe diversity is necessary inside and outside the classroom.
Career Day. (2013)
Hosted my very own Career Day event--with 6 professionals in different fields--to serve high school and undergraduate college students in my community. (Los Angeles, CA)
2018 SPEAKING TOPICS
FOR COLLEGES & EDUCATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS:
- The Importance of Language Capital
- How the Home, School, and Community Can Impact A Student's Academic Journey
- Diversity in Education: How to Reach Multicultural Students
FOR BUSINESS EVENTS:
- How to Write Your First Book: The 5-Step Process
- How to Teach Outside of the Classroom
FOR BLOGGING (ONLINE MARKETING) EVENTS:
- How to Use Social Media To Market Your Blog And Increase Brand Awareness
- How to Monetize Your Blog With Digital Products (e.g. eBooks, online workshops, etc.)
FOR CHURCH EVENTS:
- How To Expand Your Creative Brand, Business, or Ministry By Becoming More Visible In The Marketplace
- How to Effectively Use Social Media To Increase the Visibility of Your Church and/or Ministry