happy (writer) wednesday!
if you're on my email list, then you know that i sent out an email expressing my gratitude for all of the support throughout the years, but specifically to those who've written an amazon book review for one of my books.
today, i simply want to give a step-by-step list of how to write an amazon book review for my people out there who may want to write one for their favorite author. (just in case you're favorite author is me, i'm smiling humbly. LOL.)
- log into amazon.com (i have amazon prime so it may look different)
- type in the book title in the search box
- click on the book title
- scroll down and click on the button that reads WRITE A CUSTOMER REVIEW or WRITE A REVIEW
- select the amount of stars (out of 5)
- write the review
- write a headline for the review (sort of like a review title. for example, "this book is a must-read!"
- click SUBMIT
it's that simple.
trust me when i say that amazon book reviews are very, very helpful to authors who have their books published on this platform; therefore, please take time out to show your support this way. i guarantee that it will be greatly appreciated.
love you forever.
ps. if you would like to write an amazon book review for ME, you can click here and it will redirect you to my amazon page with ALL of my books!